kikali

hi!!
My name is kikali.I'm an MBA Student from Manipal.I'm currently doing my summer project in wipro technologies in bangalore.
My topic is about 'Online recruitment' and how 'Onsite recruitment' is done through online.
can anyone help me out with this topic.I want some information on the Trend in Online Recruitmaent in the IT sector,advantages and disadvantages of onsite recruitment.Also i would really appreciate if you could help me with any issue from HR angle which is related to online recruitment.
Kindly help me out.
Regards,
kikali.

From India, Bangalore
Muhammad Khalid
I am MBA Student i am intinally need the answers of the following question.
Question #1
After months of insufficient recoginition and two year without a raise,you accept an offer from another firm offering you for $4500 a year more then your existing firms present salary.When you inform you boss that you are resigning ,You are total how crucial you are to the business and are offered to raise of $6250 a year .What do you do ? what problems might exit if you accept the buyback?
Question #2
Suppose you are manager who just accepted the resignation of a crucial Employee .After You send your request for a replacement to the HR Department ,How could you help the Recruitor DO a more effective JOB?
If any one of HR Expert want to help me He/She Can send me An Email at the following Address
Waiting Favour of all the HR Experts
Khalid

From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.