No Tags Found!

dashpravatkumar
Hi,
I want to conduct campus recruitment for 2010 and 2011 batch Enginerring students in Orissa. TPO's from campuses in Orissa,Bangalore,Pune,Hyderbad,Chenai , please send me your contact number. Any placement consultant who can conduct campus recruitment in Orissa,Bangalore,Pune,Hyderbad,Chenai , please send me your contact number. The requirement is for more than 100 candidates for 2010 batch and 100-200 for 2011 batch. Salary 1.5 to 2.5 LPA, qaulification - BTech industry - KPO, BPO, Software,joining - immediate for 2009 batch.
Please send me contact detail with this email id-
I will Provide company person's flight fare & local accommodation as per requerments.
Waiting for your response.
Thanking You.

From India, Delhi
dashpravatkumar
Hi,
I want to conduct campus recruitment for 2010 and 2011 batch Enginerring students in Orissa. TPO's from campuses in Orissa,Bangalore,Pune,Hyderbad,Chenai , please send me your contact number. Any placement consultant who can conduct campus recruitment in Orissa,Bangalore,Pune,Hyderbad,Chenai , please send me your contact number. The requirement is for more than 100 candidates for 2010 batch and 100-200 for 2011 batch. Salary 1.5 to 2.5 LPA, qaulification - BTech industry - KPO, BPO, Software,joining - immediate for 2009 batch.
Please send me contact detail with this email id-
I will Provide company person's flight fare & local accommodation as per requerments.
Waiting for your response.
Thanking You

From India, Delhi
hrcampusplacement

GREETINGS FOR THE DAY!!
i am pleased to introduce HR SOLUTIONS & CONSULTANCY. our company is certainly interested to conduct campuses. pl provide us oppurtunity to work as a team.
regards
Shruti- 9953125745

From India, Delhi
Latha Sanjeev Rao
Hi, For organising campus fairs anywhere in india contact myself Latha.D on 09900263126/09343379628. Regards, Latha.D
From India, Bangalore
NK SUNDARAM

I have over 20 years experience in HR and have been conducting campus recruitment all over the country. Even now, I am a Campus Ambassador for Polytechnics. If you are interested, please get in touch with me at 9844008049.
I have sent to you an email (to kiran panda) with my resume.
Bes wishes
NK Sundaram

From India
TejaswiDubey

PLs send me the details.............................................................................................
From India, Delhi
hrindia1980
Hi
We are having 10 MNC for SW Development Profile and 5 MNC for MBA . All these companies are having requirements for B.Tech / BE / MCA / MBA -2010 & 2011 Batch.
We are looking for Business Associates across the india to interact with Colleges. Interested Consultants can contact us for long term business association.
Colleges can also direclty contact us.
Regards
Maneesh

From India, Delhi
seema.pai
Hi,
I have forwarded my company details to your email id
Please let us know how we can move further.
Waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards,
Seema.L.Pai
Gemini Consultancy Services

From India, Bangalore
rudresh_14

Dear,
We are leading Placement consultants based in Bangalore and chennai.
We can organise the Campus recruitment in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
You can Contact us.
Regards,
Rudresh M

From India, Namakkal
bbmallikarjun
Campus Recruitment
PLs send me the details........................................... ..................................................
T John Group Of Institutions
Gotterger,Post,B.G.Rd,Bangalore-83
Office-+91-080-40250555/ 09986009757
Mail:
Web: Education in Bangalore, Quality Education in India, MBA Admission in Bangalore, College Admission in Bangalore, Engineering Courses in India

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.