No Tags Found!

nivritti
hi guys...
can anyone tell me about the formulae to calculate:
1. monthly annualized employee attrition rate
2. Quarter to date annualized attrition rate
3. YTD annualized attrition rate.
what i could deduce logically was:
1. for monthly =[ no. of exits in the month/(avg head count for the month)]*12 *100
2. QTD annualized = [no of exits till date in the qtr/(avg head count till date in qtr)]*4*100
3. YTD annualized = [no. of exits till date in the year/(avg head count till date in the year)*100
Just want to confirm the above... Please if anyone could help me out with the above, it would be really great.
Thanks in advance...
Natasha

From India, Bangalore
chitragya

Pls note that how to calculate the attrition rate on annual basis: Total No. of employees left/ On Roll Position X 1000 Hope the above will suffice your queries. Thanks, Chitragya
From India, New Delhi
deepa21

hi
Have seen lots of post for attrition calculation but still a chaos is ther as to what is the right method to calculate attrition sply when we want to calculate on a mnthly & qtlr basis.Pls clear me on this whether the method provided by Nivritti is correct or it is the same generalized method as mentioned below for calculating mnthly/qtly /annualy attritions :
((no. Of attritions x 100) / (Actual Employees + New Joined)) /100.
Also in this method i don't undertsd d logic as to why we multiply 100 with no. of attritions????
Eagerly waiting for the reply with logic from experts.
Thanks
Deepa

From India, Gurgaon
deepa21

waiting for d reply pls sum1 clear me on this............. i need this on urgent basis pls help. Deepa
From India, Gurgaon
pandurang
Hi Deepa,
As per my study & the material with me,
Attrition rate = No. of resignation / Available manpower *100
Example- If 1st of any of the month the Manpower is 200, during that particular month 10 employees Joined whereas 5 resigned, so at the end of the month the available manpower would be
Available Manpower = 200+10-5 = 205
Attrition Rate = 5 / 205 *100
Hope it must have helped you to understand the same...
Pandurang

From India, Pune
Kumar H P

Hi Nivriti,
I do agree with pandurang but one small correction regd the placement of 100
Attrition rate :
Attrition rate = No. of resignation / Available manpower *100 as given by Pandurang
Attrition rate = (No. of resignation / Available manpower )*100
You can check what difference it makes.
Truly Yours,
Kumar.H.P

From Hong Kong
Gopala Krishna

Dear All,
We are calculating the Attrition Rate by using the following formula.....
Attrition Numbers
_______________________________________________ * 100
(Toatal No.of employees - Attrition Numbers )
regards
GK

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.