No Tags Found!

sushma_hn
Hi,
Recession is behind us and as we all gear up for the performance appraisals and Increments, i seek your help . Pl let me know what kind of increments we are looking for this year...Thanks in advance.

From Singapore
Mahr

Dear sushma_hn,
I really don't understand the concept of the question asked. Again you never specified which industry you are in. I certainly understand the recession part, how ever to give a general idea it would be not less than 7% in any industry..
Remember you have also not specified the grade of the employee or you. So what I have given you is the general % without any industry specific..

From India, Bangalore
Ajmal Mirza

Considering that there were hardly any increments in Salary last year, I think that any increment below 26% is not justifiable.
The inflation since April 2008 till Nov 2009 = 26.31% (based on Consumer Price Index - Urban - Industrial Worker).
So if you have received 0% increment in last year, you should get atleast 26.31% increment in this year so as to maintain your 2008 income levels in 'real' terms.
But don't expect this kind of increments this year, as the recession is just over, and companies still need to build up their cash flows to that extent.
I believe that 10 to 15% should be the ideal in most of the recession affected industries, while you may see upto 20% in financial & banking sectors.
This is just an estimate and increments would depend on industry & may also differ in companies within the same industry.

From India, Ahmadabad
glitz11

Hi... Let me know your appraisal system you are currently using so that i can assist you with the details you are looking for. regards, glitz
From India, Madras
Pramod Singh

Hi All,
your question is vague, please note that effect of recession is going to be reflected in this year P&L, and the amount stuck, it's going to take time to money to be circulated back in to the market, employees getting any thing above 30% are lucky..keeping your hard work a side,...
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
thiruhrd
Hi guys,
As notified in the Business Manager the average increment would be 15-20% (Mercer study) this year. Subject to the condition that companies should have come out of the recession.
Thanks
Thiru

From Germany, Herzogenaurach
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.