No Tags Found!

cool.2010
I was working for a company in Bangalore. During my full and final settlement, a certain percentage of my gross was deducted as "processing Fees". Please let me know if it is right and what can i do to revert the amount lost from my final settlement. I was on 3 months notice period. I had given my resignation on Sept 15, 2009 and i was relieved on Dec 14, 2009. They paid my September and October salary. But kept my Nov salary on hold and paid 45 days salary on Dec 14, 2009. They deducted the Processing fees from my 45 days salary instead of the last 14 days salary. The amount that goes is very high. Please let me know if it is the right way of doing the final settlement. What legal action can be taken
From India, Madras
htdesai

Hi, Have they told you what kind of processng fee they have deducted. as per any law no such fees are deducted. Is there any clause mentioned in your appopintment letter? Regards, Harshad
From India, Mumbai
cool.2010
Dear Harshad,
It is not mentioned in the appointment order but it is mentioned in our company policy. Wanted to know if as per the labour act and rule if it is right for an employer to do this to an employee. They have mentioned it as just "processing fees" and nothing else (what kind of processing fees, why are they deducting) about it has been mentioned in the Policy.

From India, Madras
tal_vaibhav

Before getting FF cheque u can check the total earnings and total deductions, get it clarified from HR. There is no such deduction as processing fee.
From India, Mumbai
cool.2010
when i went and asked my HR they have indicated processing fees as other deductions in my pay slip. But i am aware that it is the processing fees that was deducted from my salary. Please let me know how should i proceed to claim my amount.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.