No Tags Found!

bjpani

Dear learned HRiians,

As you know that there is a saying "Be a Leader & Not a Manager" because a leader is one who knows the way, goes the way & shows the way. Leadership is always an intentional influence. Let's go through this attachment which describes briefly about the laws of leadership. Thanks & Happy New year (2010) to everybody.

"People ask the diff. between a LEADER and the BOSS. The LEADER leads and the BOSS drives ". ----- Theodore Roosevelt (26th President of USA).

" The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say "I". And that's not because they have trained themselves not to say "I". They don't think "I". They think "We"; they think "Team". they understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don't sidestep it, but "We" gets credit........ . This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done". -------- Peter F. Drucker (An American Educator & Writer).

Biswajit Pani

mail Id. :

From India, Bhubaneswar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Laws of Leadership.pps (84.0 KB, 392 views)

deepa.bhatia

Nice Presentation. After reading this i think there are still many improvements required to be made in me.. I will work on those which here was written and are not there in me. Thanks Deepa
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.