No Tags Found!

swagathgrand
Hi I am new to this field can you plz guide me how to frame hr policies Warm Regards Bhanu Priya Hr Executive
From India, Hyderabad
narendra.swarna

Hi Bhanu Priya, Please find attached document here with for your reference. For further details do let me know or post a thread on this Cite HR. Regards, Narendra
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Steps involved in starting up of a HR dept..doc (73.0 KB, 783 views)

garaj
Dear Narendra, Thanks a ton for sharing the useful material, I would also appreciate if you providing the policy’s guidelines / name of the book Best Regs, GARAJ
From India, Mumbai
Archaha

Hi narendra, i’m thankful to u for proving me a guidline for formulating HR Policies.I could’t mail u on time plz pardon me for that. Archana
From India, New Delhi
ARVINDYADAV

Hi Narendra, Thanks a lot for sharing such information. really it is very usefull for all HR freshers like me too. keep posting on............. Arvind Yadav
From India, Belgaum
gaddapati
Hi Bhanu, Thanks alot...Could you pls help me out how to identify a fake profile and what are the other searches for find the consultant. i dont have any domestic recruiting exp.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.