mosesanu
leave policy
Hi,
friends please tell me the leave policy in detail,in my company there are only 65 employee and company allowed only earned leave but as a new hr i want to implement new policy of leave pls tell me.
thanks &regards
Suresh babu j

From India, Hyderabad
krmrao

Hi
Yours being a Software company, it fall under the Shops and Establishment Act, hence as per the said Act, every employee who has served with 240 days or more during a continuous period of 12 months are eligible for following Leaves during the subsequent period of twelve months to leave with wages and the Earned leave may be accumulated upto a maximum period of sixty days.
1. Earned Leaves : 15 Days per Annum
2. Casual Leaves : 12 Days per Annum
3. Sick Leaves : 12 Days per Annum
Only 8 Earned leaves can be encashed with wages per annum, not more than that.
Mohan Rao
Manager HR

From India, Visakhapatnam
vltreddy999

Dear Sir, This leave policy applicable to AP and Telanagana only, Rest of the states have their won policies , pl refer S&E Acts
From India
Anonymous
Hi! Can anyone help me with the policy formation for 3D modelling company. Regards, Mariyum
From India, Pune
gargaaa

What is the Leave Law for Delhi/NCR under shops & establishment act.
From India, New Delhi
Maruti Bannur
Hi, What is the Leave policy in Karnataka for management staff under shops & establishment act. Regards, Maruti
From India, Bengaluru
hr-devsinn
Hai,
What are the process of leave policy in ap shops and establishment act in hotels
Please tell the suggestions
total how much leaves because of casual leave and sick leave, earned leaves
Regards
Sudhakar

From India, Vijayawada
sameersin
@Gargaaa DELHI SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENTS ACT, 1954 Privileged Leave/ Earned Leave 15 days Casual Leave 12 days casual-cum-sick leave Sick Leave
From India, Gurgaon
Ritu Sidana
What is the Leave Law & policy for Rajasthan under shops & establishment act.
From India, Jaipur
Ritu Sidana
Can We terminate the Employee immediately while giving 15 days notice? or send a notice before Termination, Please update me and also send me the format.
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.