No Tags Found!

Shveta Misra
Hey Friends !
I am pursuing my diploma from ISTD. Now i have completed my Part A and Part B. I am going to start my Internship Project.
Now as per the guidlines of ISTD , i am suppose to send a prepatory notefor the same. Now ,actaually i am bit confused how to go for this. I think many of you must be doing this or have completed this.Kindly suggest me the way as i have choosen the Option II.
Thanks in advance !
Shveta Misra

From India, Delhi
Rashi Sharma
Hi Shveta, I am also pursuing tha same & opted the option second.if you get something related to this kindly let me know . Please advice me how to do about it. Regards Rashi
From India, Sirsa
goldentomar

I have enrolled for 66 batch and completed all the papers, now I am face difficulties for prepare of project. Also completed preparatory note and detailed work plan. But mid term report is pending kindly help - Regards - Golden Tomar (Mob: 09636694866)
From India,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.