No Tags Found!

Veerendra

Hi All,
I am working with a Company which is still following the traditional ways of Culture in the Organization. I want to bring the changes in the Culture of the Organization.
Can anybody show me a proper path,how to go about it?
Veerendra S Kumbar :shock: :shock:

From India, Bangalore
archnahr

Hi Veerendra, CAn you explain the kind of culture you are talking about in your organisation? What are the changes you want to bring in your organisation? Kindly elaborate. Cheers Archna
From India, Delhi
veerabahu

dear V

this proble is quite common.

pl make sure that when you modernise the organisation, retain the good points in the current system.Get a sponsor for this project at DIRECTOR level.

you can go for

a) computerisation of all office operations: this will force people to have more discipline and transparency in their work

b) define the roles and reponsibilities clearly so that the "traditional"

overlaps and ambiguities are avoided

c) define measurable targets for performance of each department

d) All new recruitment should be as per the required competence only

e) for this you have to clearly define the competence requirements in terms of Education ,training, skills and experience.

f) conduct workshops away from the office about the future direction of the organisation

g) conduct training for all key people on the NEW ECONOMY and its implications.Otherwise they will feel that what worked well for them in the past will work well in the future also.

hope these will help ypu

regards

Veera

From India, Thrissur
varun kumar
Good Afternoon to one and all,
To bring a cultural change in an organization we must first identify the urgency for change and what is the need for change. Later clearly formulating the changes we want in an organization, we must conduct an survey that how many will appreciate the change. This gives us the people's perception towards change and the ways to cope with them. We must frame the steps to induce change. Implementing the changes radically can lead to the failure of the main objective, so first we must conduct a pilot study in a selected department and later expand it towards other departments.
This process of change can achieve better results.

Veerendra

Hi Archana,
Its a very stringent Cultured set up.people till date follow th e old process( Technical, Managerial & Conseptual). Here in this Org there is no proper point of Representation either from Line Workers or from th e Dept Head.Communication doesn't flow into the Dept's at all. In case of any probe people are not open to HR.
These are the few points which i would like to change in the Org.
Kindly suggest the Ways of Bringing the change in the culture.
Thanks
Veerendra.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.