prabinh

Many candidates feel embarrassing after getting rejected in interviews. Many think that, they don’t fit for that job. It’s not true indeed. If someone is getting rejected for a particular post, that doesn’t means he/she is not appropriate for that. Truth is, you are not the best one for that profile however you are good.
To Know more click below
Human Resource <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From China
psdhingra

Dear Prabinh,
Simple saying that "Failure is the pillar of success" cannot sooth the feelings of the failed candidates. Be practical. Try to provide some solution.

Sorry to point out that you have neither provided any reason for the failure to prove as a pillar of success, nor any solution to problem of failure. Moreover, your link, which you have asked to click, also does not provide any solution. JUST YOU HAVE TRIED TO COMPEL READERS TO COMPULSORILY VISIT YOUR SITE WITHOUT ANY RESULT.

P S Dhingra
Vigilance & Management Consultant
Dhingra Consultancy Group
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
Hansjeet
Good Evening,
Not getting selected in an Interview has been very friendly to everyone.
It may be due to some lacking or we might not have done the required amount of homework for interview and if we have done,
Then we must understand,
Life gives us
exactly the teacher we need
which includes
every mosquitos
every misfortune
every red light
every obnoxious supervisor( or employee)
every illness
every loss
every joy
every addiction
every breath
Every moment is the Guru.
Hope it does your need full
Respects & Regards
Hansjeet

From India, Ludhiana
psdhingra

Nice post Hansjeet. This post has the deep meaning not for a failed candidate, but also for the prospective candidates. But the initiator of the thread could not come forward with any logical statement in support of his own topic.

P S Dhingra
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi, Some one commented in light humour on "Failures are the pillars of success", ...... That is fine he said ..... "but let us not have too many pillars in our building :..!!!!!! Cyril
From India, Nagpur
psdhingra

I admire your views. Actually that unexplained pillar of failure should be removed, so that it should not become hurdle to the success of any one. The poster of the thread came with this controversial idea of failure as pillar, but has not so far been able to explain any thing in support of his views.
P S Dhingra
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi,
This saying about "Failures are the ...........success", brings us back to the question of having the right attitutde towards life. It is not how many times one has fallen, but how many times one has got up that makes the difference. We must have a positive and a fighting attitude, to deal with all kinds of setbacks in life. "Never give up and Never say die", just keep on pursuing your goal with single minded determination.And never ever forget to wear a smile on your face.
Cheers and all the best
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
psdhingra

Dear Ilyas,

Probably, you intend to put me on test for some one else's failure to come up to explain his own idea. Don't be impatient. Let him come forward, who has mooted the idea, with his own views, how he considers failure as the pillar of success for our review. For the last about one week he has not come up with any such explanation to prove his saying. Clearly he has put his ad on this forum in the garb of this saying to compel us to visit his site, when not finding any solution to his views in his post. Contrarily, his website, which he wanted all of us to visit, does not also provide any such solution. It seems, he borrowed the idea to take some credit, but does not know how to prove that.

Hope you would better like to wait for his clarification, what he intended to communicate to the community members and ask me for clarification, if any you want, but not to explain on behalf of some one else.

P S Dhingra

New Delhi

From India, Delhi
prabinh

Hi ps. dinghra,
thanks for all your comment. I think you are looking some comments from my side. Anyway, first i would like to thanks hansjeet, who added butter on this topic by writing some valuable things. His writing is commendable indeed.

However, Dinghra-- your comment is not worth a pin's fee. The guy like you, knows only to stand on the negative side of an incident or someone writing, rather than reform it by adding some incredible things. You are quite tricky in the game to make a mountain of a molehill rather than giving valuable resolutions.

Isn't it grate that, at least someone tried to give some condolence, those interviewee's, who couldn't able to success in a single chance. Isn't it enough that, someone could able to portray on this idea. You are not only blaming me, but blaming every guys, who like to help failure, however lack of experiences they can't reach the yielding point of resolutions.

anyway i appreciated your comments. I would like to suggest you that, rather than commenting on an existing things try to innovate something new, which can gives better light to new breed of generation.

From China
psdhingra

Dear Prabinh,
Your out of anger reply still lacks any suggestion how the failed candidates can turn their failure as a pillar and what they should do to convert that a means of their success. The mistakes in English used by you in the contents of your thread, message and your website gives me clear proof about your capabilities. The word "CONDOLENCE" (used for 'consoling' the failed candidates) itself is the prooof of the type of your knowledge that you can spread. .By posting your thread did you send your condolence message on death of some one? Your message, "Truth is, you are not the best one for that profile however you are good" doesn't console the rejected candidates, rather disheartens them by conveying them that howsoever good they are are they are not fit (best) for the posts, so to say they should go on failing and create the pillars of success, without any solution from you how to become the best to compete through interview.

Not only that I find you can't even spell my small name properly as was readily available before you with my message.

Your present message is contradictory in nature also. It does not show whether you wanted to condemn my message or appreciate that, as on one hand you have tried to condemn my observation and treating me standing on a negative side while on the other hand you have appreciated my comments. This clearly shows that you don't know how to express your views and how much control you have in your language and expression.

About your thread, "Failure is the Pillar of success" it is a matter of commonsense that if you are an author of the idea, it is incumbent upon you that you must come forward to prove that correct also, rather than expecting others to add "butter" (in your language) to your idea and prove its correctness. If you wanted us to paste 'butter' on your topic, you should have clearly mentioned in your post that the readers themselves should paste 'butter' on your post to prove the correctness of your idea. When you, yourself, do not know the sense of that idea, what was the use of posting that here? By simply writing of a heading of an idea you should not have expected the failed candidates to understand how they could convert failure in to a pillar of their success. In fact your flop idea spreads message amongst the interview failed candidates to create such pillars of success with as many as failures they can.

By giving a link to your website instead of giving any solution, clearly reveals that you have put an AD on this site to attract attention towards your site, while it is a fact that even your site also does not give any sense of idea on how the failure should be treated as a pillar of success.

MIND IT, you should not have expected me or others to interpret your unexplained idea on your behalf and to "butter" that for you. If you have come up with some idea you must also know how to prove that correct. EVEN THROUGH YOUR PRESENT MESSAGE, YOU HAVE STILL NOT COME FORWARD TO EXPLAIN YOUR IDEA, AS TO HOW "FAILURE IS THE PILLAR OF SUCCESS.

Whether I am positive or negative in my ideas, the members, whosoever have read my postings on this site, know very well whether I stand on positive or negative side. For that I don't need any certification from you.

Sorry Mr. Prabinh, you have totally failed to prove the correctness of your flop idea.

P S Dhingra
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.