No Tags Found!

shyamali

Hi,
I am starting this thread with the intention of making an exhaustive WISHLIST.
This list should contain all those things/ aspects/ provisions etc, you would desire and dream of in your ideal workplace.
This list can be as bizzare and as wild as you want it to be. Don't think of the money, don't think of the resources, Don't even think fo what your Boss or management is going to say. For the first time just think about you, because you are the most important entity in this world/organization. Just make an effort and put down your wishes.
Its few days to Christmas and who knows maybe Santa or may be even someone else may fulfill some of your wishes.
So dont hesitate, put it down.
Regards,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
Dr.ratna

Hi Shyamli and Al HR member friends,

happy X Mas!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :P :P :P lots of smiling faces when u step in to work. neat & clean work place with speakers attached to the system & old time classic hindi songs and gazals on the system.

A bulletin board and pin ups, postive attitude to work in me & my team,

lesser insecurity in work environment, team building and employee employer bonding - a must.

We should all realise that our work place is a place where we spend min 8 wakeful hrs so we are each day longer with team mates than with our personal families, hence work- place be made as comfortable as one yeilds to get back to their homes.

We should make our work place a place where every morning each one of us longs to reach quickly and i think i've seen such an idle work place with GOOGLE. its a place where each employer must visit to learn how to keep their employees working stress free.

I would love to be making my organisation like that soon only if I'm soon given a freehand to deal with.

Designation without delegation is like food without salt.

thanks I could express my self.

II

From India, Hyderabad
P_G
Hi Syamili
Thank you for allowing me think & put down a few points which could make our lives a lot easier.
Firstly lots of positive energy, recognition, treating all on a single platform, good team relationships and less hierarchial levels.
others include PENS, which is the most scarce accessory at my office, good music, comfortable work place should be icing on the cake.
wow its sounds wonderful.
may santa listen to me....

From India, Delhi
elamurugumba

Hi Friends
I wish a better opening first of all, a career guidance for a confused HR graduate :cry: , new challenges, a good coffee machine in the office, always functioning electric lift, less traffic signals, extended winter, more school buses with cute kids on my way back home and JOY as ever!!!
WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Regards
Elamurugu

From India, Madras
ashra

Hi All,
Good thread Shyamali!!!! :wink:
Well let me see……………….. 8)
Smiling faces and happy music, Bonuses and an X’mas & New Year party for all employees and their families!!! Seasonal decorations which will add a positive out look and spread the cheers.
After all……….. ‘tis the season to be jolly……………..!!!! :D
Have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! :P
Cheers,
Ashra!!!!!!!!!!

From Sri Lanka
shyamali

Hi Ashra, Merry Xmas to you too.:) I hope some employer/Sr Management gets to see this list and take care of the employee problems. It would be great. Shyamali
From India, Nasik
promisehouse
I long for the day they will let us own part of the business...a lot of google-ling is also good to nose around the stock exchange among other investment opportunities.What we HR people do normally does not/will not enter the inventory.
I wonder if that happens in India.Do you get anything save for the paycheck?
Its new year this monday,a time to reflect and look back and forward.Please make a change for the better.
Geofree
Nairobi-Kenya

From Kenya, Mombasa
shyamali

Hi Geofree!

Nice to have your response.

A lot of Indian companies allow their employees Stock Options. However, they come with a cap.

A lot of that is changing. Indian companies are taking HR metrics seriously. The ROI on HR is calculated. HR's net worth is also determined through direct and indirect methods. As any market, their some early adopters and then there are some laggards. The same is true for the Indian Market. The laggards will slowly die out.

I am not sure what you mean by this. Well, if you intended to ask whether HR professional get a hefty paycheck, then the answer is yes. They are paid for their skill and competences not for the years spent.

Well, let me know if I got that right. Nice to know your views. :D. Keep responding.

Regards,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
shyamali

The above link is a presentation on everything about google. I am sure you will love it. Happy New Year!! :D :D
From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.