No Tags Found!

sumi71

Dear All,

We thank you all for registering your membership with CHRP. Hope you would have got your membership number. (If you have not received the CHRP Membership Number confirmation, kindly send us a separate mail with details again).
Link to register CHRP : <link outdated-removed>

As a part of creating awareness about CHRP’s formal launch we are conducting a HR Professionals’ Meet on August 22, 2009 in Bangalore. The program is scheduled at 10AM onwards.

The venue details will be intimated to you all in next couple of days.

Ramaswamy, Managing Director of e2e People Practice, Major Bhargava, GM & Head HR of Valdel Retails have given their consent, being a Guest Speakers.

Post lunch we are planning for some fun activities too.

The complete agenda & topics of discussion will be sent to you shortly.
Please note that the entry for this program strictly by invitation only. To get your invite kindly send your registration for this program in the format given below: send your registration to

The registration closes on 18th August 2009

ame:
Designation:
Organization Name:
Contact Number:
Contact Mail id Official :
Personal :

Convenient time and mode of contact : Phone / Email:

Kindly forward this mail to your HR friends enable them to attend this program.

Regards,
Team CHRP

Note: We are looking for volunteers as helping hands for conducting these programs. Whoever interested please do mail us separately with your contact details mentioning your willingness to become volunteer.

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Umesh, I won’t be able to attend the function. I wish you all the best and hope you will have a successful meet. See you in October. Have a nice day. Simhan
From United Kingdom
sumi71

Dear Mr.Narasimhan,
Thanks for your wishes. We are missing you in this meet very much. However, the next event, which Ms.Chithra is taking a lead and organizing is scheduled for October, when you are here. We would like to have you as the Guest Speaker for this program.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear All,
It is nice to know that, within a day of this posting and our mailers to HR Professionals, we got required number of registrations within a day. However, we don't want to disappoint you, by closing the registrations. We are stil registering the members to attend the program, but we need to close the registrations by 16th August instead of 20th August as we need to confirm to the hotel where event will be held.
Most probably the event will happen in Hotel i-145 in Infantry Road.
Pls note that there will be no charges to participate this program, but the entry will be by invitation only.
Send in your registrations at the earliest to get the invitation.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi All,
The venue is for this event is confirmed. The venue is Hotel i-145 (Stay & Work) in Infantry Road, behind MS Buildings.
Landmark is : Near Indian Express, GPO.
Send in your registrations at the earliest to get the invitation as the entry is by invitation only. After your registration, the invitation will be sent to you to your e-mail id by 20th August 09.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Sumi,
I am Jeevarathnam. I am interested to join the meeting. I need some more information. I have subscribed for this site long time back & I have no idea of the Membership Number. Can U please help me on that. My mail id is . My mobile number is 9343753361.
More over let me know the fees for the invitation.
If i come to knwo these details I can subscribe today itself else I can,t coz tonight I am going to my native on 3 days holiday & will be back only by 17th.
Cheerz
jeeva

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi Jeeva,
I do not understand, which site you have registered long back. If you are talking about Cite HR, then there is no membership fees for that. Ours is a separate group (CHRP - Consortium of HR Professionals) based at Bangalore, is organizing this meet on 22nd. To become member of CHRP click the link given in this thread (first posting) and send your details for membership number.
If you want to participate the HR professionals Meet on 22nd at Bangalore, kindly send a separate registration in the format given in this thread to
There is no fees for attending the meet and for membership. Just send the registration for this meet, you will be getting the invitation by 20th August 09.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear All,
As we need to confirm the no of participants' to the hotel, we are planning to close the registration for attending this program by EOD today. So interested people, pls do send your registrations today itself with required details.
Pls note the entry will be through invitation only.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.