No Tags Found!

getmet

This is my first post. I am really enjoying and finding it useful .
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps FantasticTripal.pps (1.15 MB, 3025 views)

Sharad Shah

Even GOD can not make every one happy, how can you? So forget about others to make happy. Better learn how to be happy.

You can only share, what you have, not you are begging for. Before sharing happyness and love with others, you need to be full of it.

From India, Ahmadabad
rajpol

getmet this ppt is already posted by someonefew months back n i have seen on slideshare.in try oo innovate something new at your end a suggestion
From India, New Delhi
getmet

Ofcourse everything u said is true. Make others happy will feel you more than Godliness. U know onething, we are all once God when we were child. Filling happiness in all seconds of life is not possible. The greatest happiness you will never get without sharing.

From India, Madras
Rajeshpilot

Wow...Mind blowing....But i have to see it minimum 5 times orelse i have to sit with an expert to understand much better...anyhow your maiden presentation is very nice....
From India, Coimbatore
Rajmelkan

Geetha, thanks for providing us an opportunity to take a trip both outwards and inwards. True to your punchline, you have made us happy! Wow! a wonderful post!
From India, Madras
donwyeth0486

every thing has an end. putting a parallelsm on the existence of man in the world, he is only the one destined to have an eternal life after death. but he must prepare for this ad infinitum trip while still living. we are just a size of a dust in this world. we have to make a difference to be remembered.
From Philippines, Sampaloc
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.