No Tags Found!

abhi16march

Parents or wife... If you have to select between your wife and parents whom would you like to choose and why??
From India, Pune
silky.sahana
Guys always choose there mother abhi.................they donot think of there wife if the matter comes up to there parents................
From India, Mumbai
silky.sahana
I choose my parents..................anyways we can repalce husbandsssssssss.......but not parents........
From India, Mumbai
abhi16march

Nope....I wil prefer my wife.......my parents only suppose to give me this responsiblity ....son this is your wife and u are only to take care of her..so how I cn leave my wife .....how i can be irresponsible..............
From India, Pune
silky.sahana
....dekhoooo.girls................wat he thinkssss..................he prefers wife..........responsibility ????and parents our wat.......not ur responsibility.................i totally disagree...wth uuuu
From India, Mumbai
gunjangupta

i think boys will always choose their parents whereas girls will always choose their husbands.........
From India, Rajkot
nithya_hr

WOMEN ARE MADE LIKE THAT....

When they r married that day itself they have to sacrifice their love of current existing relationships.. And turn to love Only the family of the husband. Other wise the life will become miserable.

The God has made women so strong that she can control her feelings. After my mariage is over , when ever i visit my mother place i feel that i have come to a strannger house i don know what a strange feeling it is... God is Mystery

From India, Madras
silky.sahana
Right nithya...............i cannot understand yyy god has made WOMEN like this.........while....a women gives every things and loves a man...but man cannot comes up to our expectation also..................
From India, Mumbai
Deepak Dhasmana
Tricky Question ... I think the wife should understand that Boys couldn't leave there parent .. not becauze he cann't do it ... but because .. he never thought doing that .. his thoughts are restricted by our ancient morale values. which is correct also.
Now days i've seen number of guys just following there wife .. watever she says ... watever she likes ... How in the world u can neglect your parents....

From India, Delhi
Deepak Dhasmana
hey silky ... u must have seen guys ... giving everything to there wife .. including there dignity in society ... the parents .. who have given there whole life to you ... now in there oldage ... expects sum love from u ... sum care from u ... u r now considering yourself WIFE ... consider yourself a mother ... and u wud have a answer .. DEFINATELY ...

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.