No Tags Found!

millennium-infotech
Hi Team,
Please let me know in which case the vendor is responsible.
i) If the candidate is being terminated by the client after one month is it the Vendors responsibility to replace the candidate
ii) If the candidate resigns from the organization voluntarily with in the guarantee period of 3 Months.
iii) How do we need to bill the Client if the candidate is replaced, Should bill according to 1st Candidate CTC or replaced Candidate CTC.
Kindly guide me in this regard.
Thanks & Regards,
S.Srikanth

From India, Hyderabad
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Dear Shrikanth,
First of all it is not vendor it is consultant.
All the above queries are as per the terms and conditions what both agreed and signed off.
If the customer mentions that if the candidate resigns / of not found suitable then he has to be replaced by the consultant with out any additional fee may be a clause, then the consultant needs to replace.
If the candidate resigns then it need to be replaced. It is one / two / three months will be as per the terms and conditions.
Unable to understand why you are raising the bill part, normally all consultants will raise the bill and the companies will clear the bill with in 15days of the candidate joining, replacement only the responsibility of the consultant, in this case why the bill part is coming. The consultant has already received the amount as the organization has paid. No consultant will wait till 3 months / till replacement part arises.
If you are in man-power consultantancy business, pl. send me your company profile, we will also can pay the bill after 3 or 6 months.
Regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
raghunath_bv

Hi Srikanth,
It is the vendrs responsibilith to pllace the candidate in case he is terminated by the client. As far as the payment of vendor's bil is concerned it depends, in the replaced is paid the higher salary them you need to raise the bill of the replacement. In case the replacement is paid a less salary than the first one you shoud raisethe bill for first Candidate's CTFC hich ever is higher, I hope your point is clear.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.