No Tags Found!

Hi:
My name is Ankita, working in a Sducation based company as a HR. we are planning to recruit some Msc students for our program through campus recruitment.
We normally give presentations when we go for campus.............. how do we go about giving good presentations.I mean what all should be there in the slides which we show to the students ...etc
Also provide me any presentation of any oranisation if any one avalable for better understanding.
Thanks,
Ankita Srivastava

From India, Delhi
gopan

Ankita,
There were lots of presentations in this citehr on different organisations. Basically to atract the students you must speak about your organisation, scope of growth and potential requirements of proposed candidates and their compensation packages. When you talk about your organisation do not overshoot and bend the truthful picture. Tell openly what can be expected out of this job. Facilities, amenities, welfare etc can be specified.
Good luck
Gopan

From India, Kochi
richa_0999
Hi Ankita, I am Richa working in Engg. Co. in Delhi. I have to make a PPT for Campus recruitment on urgent basis. Can u plz share urs so that i can have some idea. Thanks in advance. Richa
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.