anupcv

Hello,
I am attaching an assignment of mine. This was a submission on trying to establish a relationship between Motivation and Diversity. In my limited understanding as a student, I have used my personal experiences to illustrate the same.
This was submitted to Mindmentor Consultants, Bangalore, for evaluation.
Please do take time to give feedback.
Thank You,
Anup C Venkat
SCMLD, Pune.

www.scmld.org

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc anup_on_motivation_and_diversity_151.doc (31.5 KB, 300 views)

turlapati24

Hai ANup
Nice to see the article on Motivation Vs Diversity. I couldn't agree morethan what yoy have simply stated. Kudos. I think even in your life you have the knack keeping the things simple and less complicated. Nurture this for the betterment of humanity at large.
Bai
Regards
Hanu

From India, Hyderabad
anupcv

Sir,
Thank you for your feedback. I have been reading the book "The Power of Simplicity" by Jack Trout. May be the reading is showing effect in my assignments. In this book the author emphasises organisations to keep their actions simple and not complicated, so as to cater to the complex environment.
Even more, at SCMLD, our systems and processes demand simplicity. We work 365 days and 14 hours a day. In this complex environment, we are put through Yoga, Meditation and Workout so as to keep inner calm and avoid complications in our thinking process. If you visit our website, you can evidence the same. Do take time to know us.
Thank You!
Anup Changavalli Venkat
SCMLD, Pune.
www.scmld.org

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.