No Tags Found!

nazneen n
Dear All,
I am working as HR for a BPO - (Service sector) in BLore .
I would like to know how many leaves are permitted for the BPO sector in a year ? This information was required for preparing holiday list .
Thanks,
nazneen

From India, Bangalore
pinaki samant
HIIIIIIII i dont think in bpo sector there r some leaves except national holidays all u have to do is follow national hldy list while preparing :(
From India, Bhubaneswar
Madhu.T.K

There is no special treatment given by BPOs by the Central or State Governments. Therefore, all national holidays, viz, Jan 26th, Aug 15 th and Oct 2nd are suppose to be a closed holiday for them also. Regarding other festival holidays, it is upto the establishment to declare and if the employees think that they do not require any holiday or if they feel that they are paid for working on holidays, then you can go without holidays also. However, it is always geneuine to grant them holiday with salary on the basis of festivals and their local importance in the area where your establishment is situated. If you have employees drawn from different parts of country, it is desirable to fix holidays in such a way as to incorporate the interests of different customs by way of declaring less number of public holidays and more number of restricted holidays. By doing like this, the firm is not closed on such days but only those who celebrate the function would be availing such holidays.

Regards,

Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.