No Tags Found!

jyotinegi

Dear all,
Could you please tell me the importance of time sheet, why do we use it?? How we calculate the hours??? Also please forward me a format of time sheet.
its urgent.
Thanx in anticipation.
Rgds,
Jyoti Negi

From India, Delhi
ruchirthakkar

hi Even I am looking for one of such time sheet formats. can anyone help me with the same. Regards, Ruchi
From India, Mumbai
penubothu

Dear All,
What exactly you are guys are looking in time sheet, this can be utilized in many ways like, employees daily access and his/her process of scheduling his/her target for that particular day/date..
Hope this should be clear if not get in touch with the below mentioned contact number for more details

From India, Hyderabad
Nora Zaara
I need to have a time sheet format for the whole month. Does anyone can help me?
If yes, please kindly forward it to my email at .
I really appreciate it and thank you in advance.
Zaara:icon1:

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
krumbhang
I am trying to grade our employees right from the cleaners to Directors. Does anyone have a guidline to help me work this out? Would appreciate your help. Bharat D.Subba
From Nepal, Kathmandu
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.