No Tags Found!

amarp9

Hii.. Friends, I want to Share Some Intresting thing About INDIA with help of pps slids.........Hope this will be Usefull to All. Regards, Amar.......
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps india.pps (2.74 MB, 756 views)

lakshita gaur

IT WAS WPORTH HAVING SUCH INFORMATIONAL CONTENT ON OUR CITE. I WOULD LIKE TO CONVEY ALL THE MEMBERS OF CITE HR TO GO THROUGH THIS BEAUTIFUL PPT. AS THEY'LL ALL COME TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE MANAGEMENT TACTICS THAT WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH THE BOOKS NOWDAYS....:icon1:
From India, Jaipur
kuisabhupi@gmail.com
Hi dear, Your presentation was incredible!!!!!!!!!!! Wish you and your family a very very prosperous Diwali synonymous of enlightenment. With best regards, Bhupesh:icon1:
From India, Pune
vskvarma
Thank you very much for your message which is highly informative that must be known by every Indian.I really feel proud to be an Indian.This message stimulates the current generations and makes them feel their indebtedness towards our ancestors.thank you verymuch for your ppt.vsk varma.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.