No Tags Found!

irshad7654
I had joined a company in june this year i was under probation for 6 months. at time of joining i was given only an general offer letter wherein nothing was mentioned about serving a notice period.
i didnt got any appointment letter till now and i choose to resign (thru email) without giving any notice period. thou the HR had accepted it but they are asking me to payback my last earned salary.
Am i bound to listen them? can i get a relieving letter without paying the notice pay? can they take any legal action against me?

From India, Mumbai
Rekha

They Can Not Do Anything, As They Do Not Have Any Proof Of Yours, Mentioning Acceptance Of Giving Notice Period While On Probation Period. Legally Also They Can Not Do Anything, They Do Not Have Any Proof To Show. You Can Ask Them To Give The Relieving Certificates, If They Decline, Tell Them, Any Proof Which They Have.

From India, Delhi
swatikhanolkar@hotmail.com

candidate is working in education industry as management trainee and was provided only offer letter and left organisation within 3 months without serving notice period.
Organisation has made his full and final settlement with deducting his notice period.
Let us know without providing appointment letter can any organisation deduction his notice period?
Please advise. Its urgent.
Regards
Swati

From India, Mumbai
hrd.meena@gmail.com

Hi,
Wihtout appointment letter, employer/management cannot insist on serving notice period. Appointment letter is a legal document. Offer letter can be accepted and there are chances of not joining also. Offer letter is an authenticated copy to join in an organisation. Hence it is clearly states that deduction against notice period is not necessary.
Thanks & Regards,
Meena

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.