No Tags Found!

bhuwan
Dear Seniors,
I never thought so that I would't be able to get at least one reply of my question.
There are a lot of seniors who are replying even meaningless question bt my question oh my god
Still I am waiting for seniors response
the question was Study the Case & Solve the Problem If U Can

From India, Dehra Dun
mana88

hi.............
i m not a senior to you......as i m also a student of mba hr..................what i think is that you should wait for the completion of your degree...........may be after that you get a good opportunity in that org...................till that time you have to continue with the job and wait for the opportunity to come...............after completion of your degree if you get a good opportunity in other org not in yours then you can take up that......................
this is my opinion if i were at your stage.............

From India, Ludhiana
pulsar180

Hi,

As per your post I want to suggest to you that don’t get disheartened to any thing after your PGD you will get lots of opportunities in HR field. In addition to it as per my opinion you should work with any consultant agency or recruitment agency to get the expertise with the terms like (recruitment, selection, induction, placement, compensation, appraisal etc.)

On the other hand you can find the fresh assistant level job in HR field with the help of Naukri, Monster and Times job etc. Where you have the real experience of HR. Don’t think to get the job for Managerial level in the beginning because it is a vast field and you can have the specialization with a particular term of HR.

Note: Each and every experience will help you in your future course of action, as you have about data analyst.

With Regards

Vikas Kumar

From India, New Delhi
zill_dipali

Hi Bhuwan,
What's ur job location? First change your job and go for another,even they are providing less salary but make sure you learn all the HR function.Also you can start your career as a recruitment Executive or joint some consultancy as a recruitment consultant.Its help you lot.Its increase your knowlege and also salary.
Regards,
Dipali Lakhani

From India, Ahmadabad
bhuwan
Thanx a lot sir
Dear sir,
just before 9 month i have been shifted to dehradun from noida right now my sal is 10 K but the problem is there that its difficult to find HR executive Job in dehradun if any than there may be very less salary can say 6 K or 7K and the hr executive function they include admin, account and hr
anyway thats doesnt matter if i wud be able to get my career line

From India, Dehra Dun
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.