No Tags Found!

sumi71

Dear All,

Dhyanalinga is a place where you can meditate peacefully hours together. You hear natural sounds with bird chirping, breeze passing etc. and if you sit for few minutes, automatically your mind go into peace and will sit without any disturbance for meditation.

Here are some of the photos of Dhyanalinga.

More Details of Dhyanalinga
  • Dhyanalinga is situated in the hill drops of Velliangiri Hills, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
  • 30 kms from Coimbatore City.
  • Built by Isha Foundation of Sadguru Jakki Vasudev
  • This dhyanalinga dome is standing without any pillars.
  • In thirthakund you can find a Linga made with Mercury, and immersed in the water. You should take dip in the holly water to get medicinal effect to your body. (Separate timings for Gents & Ladies for taking the dip in Thirthakundam)
  • City buses are available from Coimbatore sub urban bus stand to reach Dhyanalinga. (Board reads as Isha Foundation Village)
  • You can find a restaurant outside the premises.(Being run by Isha Foundation)
  • Lodging facility available nearby (As claimed by the Isha foundation website, which is being run by Isha Foundation)
  • Other tourist spots nearby are Kovai Kutrallam-Siruvani Falls (6kms), Velliangiri Hills(2kms)
  • Other nearest cities to Coimbatore : Ooty (85 Kms), Thirupur (Famous of vests and briefs, 45 Kms), Metupallayam (25 Kms, Black Thunder and Toy Train to Ooty)
  • Nearest Airport is Coimbatore.
  • Nearest Railway Station Coimbatore
  • Approach Road is very good. To maintain the nature, approx. two kms from Main Road to Dhyanlinga is mud road.
Regards,

Photo Courtesy : Isha Foundation Website

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Dyanalinga.jpg (140.7 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Dyanalinga1.jpg (112.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Dyanalinga2.jpg (12.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Dyanalinga3.jpg (25.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Dyanalinga4.jpg (52.6 KB, 39 views)

haresh.kumar
Hi Umesh,
I have visited the foundation last week & have found the place really enchanting & one of the best places to vist if you really need to find your iner self & get releieved of your tensions of Life.
regards,
Haresh

sumi71

Hi Haresh,
Thanks for sharing your experience in Dyanalinga. I am planning to go again, but due to tight work schedule I am not able to decide the dates. May be next couple of months I will try to visit again.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.