No Tags Found!

susantasaha14

:lol: hi everybudy,
hope few informative threads, which i hav posted upto nw, within dis short period of my joining to citehr, may hav given sumwat valueble information to all of caring nd knowledgeble pepole of dis wonderful site.
With a view of contributing 2 dis more. am attaching a file giving a view on sum of d crucial interview tips 2 make interviewees more comfortable b4 an interview.
hope, pepole may enrich lot to their knowledge nd skills wit dis small contribution of mine 2 dis forum.
Expecting, sum feedbak on dis as well.
Thanks nd God bless u all.........
Regards nd luv,
Sushant.

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf InterviewingTips.pdf (132.1 KB, 437 views)

susantasaha14

hi all,
It seems dat all HR professionals nd specially the future HR executives didn't find d post informative.
Gave a casual view ( 47 ) nd no feedbaks........except one.......Must b ppl r deeply indulge in their work???????......den also, its nice dat atleast they gav a view 2 it out of their precious time.........
Thank you all.
Regards,
Sushant.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.