jagadishag
HI UMESH,
am sorry i was out of the station for some work and could not get in touch with my mails.
so i came to know there is a great event happening in bangalore from CITEHR.
Well i would be intrested to be a volunteer for this event. as it is already ur 1st meet has been done, please conisder me for any other meetings.
please do update me the venue for event, i would be intrested in partcipating it.
Thanks,
Jagadish A G

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Volunteers,
We are planning to have the second volunteers meet on 22nd May 08, Thursday at same Airlines Hotel around 7PM till 7.30 PM.
Existing volunteers and the new volunteers who has showed interest, kindly send me a message for confirmation.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Jayanthi, Would you like to join Volunteers meet or the HR Meet? Anyways, you are welcome for both if you are comfortable. Regards,
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Jayanthi, You are most welcome. You can join us for the volunteers meet which is scheduled for Thursday evening. Keep watching this thread for the update. Regards,
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Hema,
Again I would like to ask the same question which I asked to Jayanthi. Would you be interested to participate for the Volunteer's Meet or CHR Event?
Do not post your personal e-mail id's in any of the public forum or thread / post. Send me a private message with your contact details, so that I can reply with my contact details.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Haribdm

Hi Umesh , Please gimme the confirmation and the venue of the details of the meet.. I would like to make it for sure this time....
From India
sumi71

Dear All,
We are suppose to have the volunteers' meet today evening, but later I thought, some of the people are not available and it is continuously raining in the evenings, I thought of postponing the volunteers meet for this Saturday(24-05-08 ) afternoon around 3 PM at the same place (Airlines Hotel).
Kindly put in your opinion, so that we can decide on postponement or having it today.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
jude mayne

Dear Mr Umesh, I have made myself available today, but if you want to postpone it for Saturday for the good of all no issues but please confirm the same. Regards, Col Jude
From India, Bangalore
dasa77

Dear Umesh, Lets decide at 5pm whether to have the meeting today or on saturday. Regards Dasa
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear All,
I will send the message around 5 PM to the interested volunteers about the meeting today, after seeing the climatic conditions. If it starts raining, then we will postpone it to Saturday, if not, then let us have it today.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.