No Tags Found!

ashwini-bane
Hi! Can someone please help us with a Medical Reimbursement Policy for Employees and contract Employees, since the company does not have a GHI? Also what are the Terms and conditions followed for employees?
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Depends on the age group of employees better opt for GHI rather than framing Medical Reimbursement Policy.

Nowadays many Insurance companies are offering competitive quote based on the coverage size. You may get a quote and compare with the budget you are planning to allocate for Medical Reimbursement.

From India, Madras
ashwini-bane
Thank you! for a prompt revert, however, the company stopped the GHI hence they have come to a decision to follow the Medical Reimbursement, hence if you could help me with the Terms & conditions, eligibility or a Medical Reimbursement Policy followed by any particular organization, would really be helpful for us to avail similar policy.
From India, Mumbai
raghunath_bv

Hi Ashwini-Bane,
I understand the need for a Medical Reimbursement Policy for both Employees and Contract Employees, especially in the absence of a Group Health Insurance (GHI) plan. It is crucial to ensure that employees are provided with the necessary medical coverage and reimbursement for their expenses.

In order to formulate a comprehensive policy, it is important to consider the specific needs and requirements of the employees, as well as the legal and regulatory framework in India. Additionally, the terms and conditions for employees should be clearly outlined to ensure transparency and understanding.

I would recommend consulting with a legal or HR professional to develop a policy that aligns with the company's values and meets the needs of the employees. It is important to consider factors such as eligibility criteria, reimbursement limits, documentation requirements, and any other relevant details.

Overall, it is essential to prioritize the well-being of the employees and ensure that they have access to adequate medical coverage. I hope you are able to find a solution that meets the needs of both the company and its employees.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.