No Tags Found!

marinelawyer@hotmail.com
let us learn to be fair....Nidhi must have posted the thread to help all and not selective....if you ask any question/help...let us all read that and learn from shared views.....Thank You
From India, Mumbai
Prasad81

Hi Nidhi,
Please provide your email id to contact you.
Also , please guide whether we can appoint a contractor for carrying the part of business operations on piece rate basis. e.g. ours is a manufacturing(engineering unit) can we appoint a contractor for doing a welding work on piece rate basis. If yes the what the the liabilities on the part of the company. Do we need to obtain certificate of registration under contract labour Act?.
Please guide about the various issues involved in it.
Thanks
Prasad Kulkarni

From India, Pune
avijay3

I want to know the Supreme Court Judgment on when contract employee can claim permanent employment from employer?
From India, Madras
Anamika Guglani
Hi Nidhi
Kindly share your contact info at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YW5hbWlrYS5ndWdsYW5pQG hvdG1haWwuY29t[/IMG]. I would require your expertise in my company legal hr related matters.
Regards
Anamika

From India, New Delhi
unusual_indu

Dear All
Just out of mere curiosity I would like to know whether anyone of you who has posted a comment on this thread has received a reply from Nidhi(the person who has started this thread ) on your personal email ids ?
It seems after making the first post Nidhi has not responded to anybody(atleast on this thread) which surprises me
Like all others I am also impressed with your profile Nidhi hence I would also like to request you to share your contact information in case you have genuine intentions to help the fellow members of our site
I apologise if I sound too blunt
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
msharma

Dear Nidhi,
I read your article.I just want know that we having Company in Himachal.We are not closing down the Company but reducing the man power .We having currant manpower less than 100.We are trying to keep only 10-15 people of staff only.We are not surrendering any ESI & EPF & any other registration of Factory,Excise etc.In that case we need to give any 60 days notice to Govt Deppt.Or is that any rule such as.Waiting for early reply.

From India, Lucknow
shahanal12

Hello All,
I want to say same as "Indrani Chakraborty"
All those who have claimed to be in HR/Legal division with Law degrees/expertise are requested to share their contact details here so that the people who really need their expertise can approach them....
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Ahmadabad
anuradha.b

Hi Nidhi,
HR Legal and management related issues are very important and essential to orgainzation, we appreciate that you have shared your professional qualifications and also readily invited for queries and set a platform for open disscussions. but it would be great if you respond to the queries and interact actively in this forum
Hope to see your replies at the earliest
Anu

From India, Bangalore
kgowriprasad
Hai Nidhi,
Please clarify my doubts of the following?
1) Is HR comes under CIVIL LAW / CRIMINAL LAW?
2) How can we organize INQUIRY ? What is the process ? Is there any metrics? (If a lady complains against a man for misbehavior)
3)If lady gives false compliant against man ? How can we trace out the real facts?
Regards,
Gowri Prasad.K

From India, Hyderabad
asitoshsharrma
Hi, Can an employer impose restriction on an employee to gain an employment with its competitor for a specified duration? Thanks & Regards, Asitosh Sharrma +91-9822465532
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.