silky.sahana
where would you like to visit in rainy season with ur husband/bf/parents
From India, Mumbai
silky.sahana
ha h ahaa aha aha ...good joke abhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....then you will be.........the match maker ...for sure....
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

Well i would like to enjoy coffee at home only and see through the window, the downpour and also love to do gardening on my small and cute garden...
From India, Vadodara
akhilesh dubey

I dont have a Wife,Girl friend,and my parents are also away from me. But First of all I will search a soulmate for me.Then I will think of going any where. Hope my friends will help me doing that.
From India, Indore
K.Ravi PART II

I will be at my home in some nice green place, enjoying the rain and my gf will come in sweet mood, and bring some hot coffee for me, we both will sit next to each other and enjoy coffee with the downpour , then quietly I will kiss her, and then love her a lot.
From India, Pune
suman84

I would like to dance in rainy season wid my Mr. right..............but don't know who will be my special someone..........so forget the idea right now..............:):):):):):).........
Waise Abhi gr8 idea for matrimonial forum........ :-D:-D:-D:-D

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.