octavious

Dear All
I am sharing with you all the World Salary survey for 2010. Hope all enjoy the same.
Regards
Octavious
Benchmark salaries of MBAs from premier business schools in India. The survey was administered from May 16 to 31, 2010 with over 5600 MBA graduates sharing salary data anonymously. You can view the report at
http://www.slideshare.net/iimjobs/mb...ry-survey-2010
The work you are currently enjoying of Mr Tarun Matta and his team. Do provide your feed backs on
Business Standard article about this survey - http://www.business-standard.com/ind...-start/397201/

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf CRSalarySurvey2010.pdf (3.58 MB, 3317 views)
File Type: pdf 2010 salaryreport.pdf (730.1 KB, 2601 views)

archana samantara
Hi,
Thank you for sharing this.
Could you please help me for giving some tips and your valuable advice to grow myself in this HR career.
Right now i m working as an HR executive in a software company, since 4 months. I have completed my MBA in 2009 with Hr specialization. My job is very limited in recruitment field only,but i want to work more on hr policy and other areas also.
Thanks
archana

From India, Bangalore
GVSHUKLA
92% respondents of the survey are based in US or Canada. Although that can be taken as a benchmark but why is it then called a World salary survey? I am sure Indians would be too happy to contribute to such surveys. Is someone doing such surveys in India?
From India, Gurgaon
pbskumar2006

Dear Octavious ji, Your collection is appreciated. Do you have the same for Indian standards of companies ? Please supply. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.