No Tags Found!

T Babu Srinivas

Dear Mohan sir,
when you communicate, you speak english without anyone's help. When you read english materials, you understand but you cannot speak on that topic and that is the real problem many are facing.
you sent me a reply but do you know the number of mistakes in your sentences? I want to tell you that your paragraph has three mistakes and i am sure you have used two words without knowing whether it is right or wrong. I encourage you if you know how to correct your mistake, you can become a good communicator in english.So you can have a personal trainer who can polish your language.
God bless you
Babu
ERODE, Tamil Nadu

From India, Coimbatore
nathrao

Practise makes perfect.
Read and expand your vocabulary.
Check out in a dictionary every new word.
Mistakes will be there in learning process,but no point of becoming disheartened.
Watch English news on TV,You Videos on English language in Youtube or Dailymotion.com.
Speak to our office friends in English as a matter of choice.
It is not difficult,

From India, Pune
Priya KS Das

Hi Gmohanrajhr,
As a fresher, initially I was also facing same problems. After so many firings, I immediately started reading newspapers, articles, books in English.
Moreover, I started communicating with people in English, no matter how bad my English was. Now I am not a best communicator but yes I can convey my thought in a good manner. Please try this tips, it will surely help you.
Remember you should learn from your mistakes but should not repeat the same mistake again!! Good Luck!!

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Dear Mohan Raj G, You can check the following reference to get some useful presentations. Fundamentals of Communication is covered very well. V.Raghunathan
From India
access training
Please contact Access Training & corporate, they re in communication skills training for the last 2 decades, practical training is given, proven track record, contact :9911256200
From India, Delhi
c5142313
I would prefer you keep a dictionary (english to hindi) and whenever you come across any new words while reading anything, anywhere. Just learn to find the meaning of it and look how does the word and you interests relate to it. Also, using google, you may also search for sample sentences using a particular word. Most important, command on any language comes by practice. Reading and Writing both!! You have to keep in mind that the more you practice it with friends, family etc. The more you master it. Please don't worry, if people around laugh on your broken english or anything... Cross question them to help correct on what they are laughing... this will not only help you to open mind but also shut the laughing mouths, which people do on what they cannot do themselves.

All the best.
Grammer plays an important role on effective communication. (both oral and written) you will find easy grammer tutorials online. Also, as a beginner, start constructing simpler sentences. Later you may increase your vocabulary for complex sentences. As a tip: Speak such that people understand you, for you to make them understand as well.

All the best!

From India, Mumbai
nathrao

All learned members have given you valuable and useful suggestions.
make it a point to practise reading newspapers-economic times,TOI etc.
See english class videos in youtube.
Most important is try to learn new words everyday and use it in practise.
Whenever you come across new word -look it up in dictionary and understand various meanings etc.
Speak to your fellow officials in English and develop the language.
If you are clear in objective and ready for effort -it is possible without having to go for professional classes and spending money.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.