No Tags Found!

sarajrish@gmail.com
motivation means energizing a person to do the work that may be physically or psychologically before that we need a recognition of employees
physical factors can energize a person for some certain period of time but psychological factors helps to find the employees interior problems and helps to find a solution for that

From India, Coimbatore
indsilhr

Dear Friend I feel that the positive results we get or when we get the expected results out of our motivation and other activities are our motivating factors. best regards leela. . .
From India, Coimbatore
ganapathi_subbu

Dear Mr.Sanjeev What motivates HR people? 1. Clear cut job role 2. What is the progression in terms of role 3. How the management encourages the HR persons to learn by assigning them challenges
From India, Hyderabad
trurecruit

Dear Mr Arora,
A true professional likes to do a job well. The reward is in the aim achieved. His/her motivations, correctly speaking should be 'Job Satisfaction', acknowledgement and appreciation by superiors and admiration by peers. Such a scenario automatically leads to career progression as well as monetary benefits. A rise in self esteem will also result in higher motivation levels.
That is how it should be. But to each his own. There will be individuals who may have very different parameters for staying motivated. It would not be appropriate to discuss/list such factors.
I hope I have been able to answer your query.
Warm regards.
Aye.
Colonel Gahlot

From India, Delhi
Sharad Shah

When I was studying Marketing and Management, my professor of marketing used to say "THERE ARE TWO MOTIVATING FACTORS TO HUMAN. ONE IS GREED AND ANOTHER IS FEAR" During my tenure of marketing manager for 25years, I observed this true and I also used this to motivate my subordinate successfully.
From India, Ahmadabad
Mr. India
hmm thanks Mr. Shah, so what will you use for HR professionals/Manager..what motivates them... It is acceptation that Employee needs motivation as many ppls and Mr. Arora has said but the question is Why Manager feel it (Motivation for Employees) is required and when?
From India, Mumbai
Sharad Shah

Dear Mr. India;
There are no ready-made answers to real life situation. Take it as granted that, no answer will work. Every time the situation is different and the person is different. You can not draw all the people with one stick. What I told you is about the basic factors of motivating human (irrespective of HR or Account or Management or Marketing). How and When to use it will differs person to person and situation to situation. One has to use his/her brain every time.
I hope this much clarification will be sufficient to all the readers here.

From India, Ahmadabad
bijay_majumdar

Hi memebers,

Here is an article that really will keep a true Hr Managers Highly motivated,

The Article is really worth.People managment is not only skill today its an art to win people.

Here I'm posting an incident by one of the gyan guru in TOI - Titled, "they said little - yet much".

"Once Mother Teresa was invited as chief guest at a conference of 500 personnel managers, and she was alloted 30 mins to speak as per the programme.She complained to the president of the conference saying," How much time does one requires to speak?' Perhaps 2-3 mins... After her introduction of about 15 mins, Mother Teresa got up to speak," I have not done any courses on personnel management,"She said."In fact all of you here will know far more on this subject than I do. But I just want to ask you two questions.The First,"DO YOU KNOW YOUR PEOPLE(EMPLOYEES)? "Really Know them not just superficially?"She Said.With A long pause, there was a second question,"DO YOU LOVE THEM,DO YOU REALLY HAVE CONCERN FOR THEM?"

With these two questions she ended her speech giving profound lessons of HR to HR community.

All that keeps every organisations get going with their bussiness is nibbed in the words said above

Thanks to gyan gurus for sharing such good incidents.

Thanks,

Majumdar B K.

From India, Vadodara
nashbramhall

Dear Sanjeev,

Let me take this opportunity to state that members may not be able to answer your question in an open forum with any honesty.

I have gone through the responses and find that only two or three have answered your question and the others have drifted away.

I think it would have been better had you said what motivates you to keep on doing your good work and then asked others' views. Also, it would have been better had you clearly stated what you would do with the responses.

As a non HR person, who has changed jobs during my working life, I would state that what motivated me varied as my circumstances changed. Hence, without knowing the personal circumstances of respondents, the answers gained would be meaningless. Have no noticed that it's the company directors who get greater percentage increases in pay and benfits than the workers. And it's the same directors and managers who say that people should be motivated by other considerations than money.

Have a nice day.

Simhan

From United Kingdom
ruchirthakkar

Hi Sanjjev, For me it is accomplishment of the tasks on time, and yes recognition for the good job done, even if it is personally given and not in front of other employees. Regards, Ruchi
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.