als_ste
Hi,

I want to know full and final account calculation and other benefits calculated in case of resigned.

He has joined one pvt ltd company on 10 Sept 2007 and resigned in Aug 2016 giving one month notice as per company policy. last date of working with this company was 28 September 2016. But he requested to relieve early i.e. by 25th Sept. He has worked till 24th Sept. Till this time he has 30 days earned leave and 1 CL. For your info- We get 30 days earned leave, 12 leave CL,SL etc. for the year. His basic was Rs.12776. LTA is Rs.1065 per month and Mediclaim is Rs.1065 per month. we can claim this LTA and Mediclaim yearly only and he has not claimed / got the same till he resigned and relieved.

Now today he got his salary slip for the month of Sept 2016. in this his basic is Rs.7666/- and salary paid for 18 days only. I want to tell you that he has taken 2 leave after he gave one month notice. i want to know is this salary is correct as he has worked till 24 Sept and has taken 2 leave. i cant understand this? He left the company early on 24th Sept but after approval from company as originally one month was till 28 Sept. Pl help me is this salary calculation is correct as he has 30 days earned leave and 1 cl pending. secondly, now in his full and final what he gets....as LTA and mediclaim he has not claimed bcoz we got increment in 30 July 2016 applicable from Apr 2016. in this case what will be the amount he will get like gratuity, LTA, mediclaim, earned leave.

Pl send me the reply ASAP.

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.