No Tags Found!

huma
Hi All, I wanted to know the details & the effectiveness of 6 Sigma policies in organisations. How does it help the firms. Plz Reply Huma
From India, Madras
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Hi Huma,
6 sigma means a continous process which increases the efficiency of each and every process and reduces the chances of mistakes.
6 sigma is i guess 3.7 chances of commiting a mistake in 1 million opportunity. So it increases profitability.
Cheers,
Anisha

From India, Mumbai
Roop2006

Hi Huma .. I am attaching one Six Sigma presentation which i have got from this group only have a look.. Roop
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt six_sigma_orientation_162.ppt (320.0 KB, 722 views)

deepaunnithan
Hi..
Six Sigma is a vision of quality which equates with only 3.4 defects per million oppurtunities for each service transaction or output. It originated in Motorola.
Please go through the ppt. attached.

From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt basic_concepts_of_six_sigma_duscms_186.ppt (60.5 KB, 547 views)

Ramesh Rajagopal

Hi Huma,
The specific answer to your question is
1) Six sigma can be linked to performance appraisals. Many companies made Yellow Belt OR Green Belt projects mandatory to qualify for promotions or increments.
2) Six Sigma projects should be linked to Business Objectives/Goals.
If you make a policy to cover 1 & 2 then You linked Six sigma into Bottom line results!!!

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.