Ashbab
Dear All
Hi
This is in regards to my consultancy services that i provide to my clients.
One of the sector that i cater to is BPO's and in regards to the same i have few Inbound/Outbound Process available with me which i can provide to the Prospective Buyer.
We are currently based in pune and looking for buyers from pune but as such location is not a constraint.
Further details of these processess can be provided to interested clients.
So if anybody is looking for any process to addup to their organisation please revert back to me along with ur contact details(Ur contact No and Mailid) so that we can take things further.
As all these processess are confidential i will provide only to those people who are showing interest in that.
Act fast bafore somebody else take it.
You can reach me at or at 09975786709.
Have a good weekend.
Thanks and Regards
Ashbab Siddiqui

From India, Pune
nitishkhosla
hi there,
i have my own 50 seaters bpo with complete setup and am looking for inbound process with advance monthly payout if you have any process like that kindly send me details for that ,so that we can go ahead and make the deal finalise asap.
yahoo-nitish_khosla2001
skype-nitish.khosla2001
regards
NITISH KHOSLA

From India, Delhi
meetesh.khorana
Dear All
Hi
This is in regards to my consultancy services that i provide to my clients.
I have a wonderful Austalian Wireless Outbound process with unbelievable payouts which i can provide to the Prospective Buyer.
You can start with as low as 5 seats,the process has great potential and client will be giving inbound seats very soon.
We are currently based in New Delhi and looking for buyers from Delhi but as such location is not a constraint.
Further details of these processess can be provided to interested clients.
So if anybody is looking for any process to addup to their organisation please revert back to me along with ur contact details(Ur contact No and Mailid) so that we can take things further.
Act fast bafore somebody else take it.
You can reach me at or call at 09711010751.
Thanks and Regards
Meetesh Khorana

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.