No Tags Found!

vaibhav.tal

Does anyone know about TUPE process??? what is it exactly???
In a job profile for HR-AM of a reputated MNC there is one line like...You will have a good understanding of the TUPE process.
Please help...:huh:

From India, Aurangabad
nishikant

Hello friend,
I searched on the net to find as below:
TUPE is a set of government legislation that deals with the Transfer of Undertaking (Protection of Employment) regulations, which exists to protect the rights of employees in the event of their employer choosing to transfer business services to another company. In effect, the legislation ensures that the employee’s contract of employment must transfer to the new service provider, that comparable terms and conditions of employment must be met as part of the transfer and that the employees should be informed and consulted throughout the transfer process.
http://www.williamslea.com/en-GB/car...tisTUPEV2.aspx
You may also search in google to get more details and links.
Regards
Nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
nitishkhosla
hi there,
i have my own 50 seaters bpo with complete setup and am looking for inbound process with advance monthly payout if you have any process like that kindly send me details for that ,so that we can go ahead and make the deal finalise asap.
yahoo-nitish_khosla2001
skype-nitish.khosla2001
regards
NITISH KHOSLA

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.