benque
Hi to all,
It will be greater help for me if some one guide me to designing a Questionnaire for an ex-employee from which management want to know What was the reason for leaving this organization or what they are getting extra from the current employer which we were not provided them.This Questionnaire we are sending to ex-employee who left this organization minimum 6mont back or more for a MNC Software company. Why we are considering the employee who left 6month back or more because they will be in stable condition after joining in new organization and they will give us correct feedback.Hope u will visualize the situation.
Looking forward for your valuable inputs.
Thanks and Regards
Kumar

From India, Mumbai
ashra

Don’t you think rather than doing a survey for employees who have left the organization you should carry out a survey on the existing employee??? An employee satisfaction survey might help you seek information how much the current employees are committed to the organization and what they see as strength and weaknesses of your organization. This could provide vital information and feedback to the management to improve on.
Further this could also help you plan and implement better strategies in the future. Employees are the biggest assets of the company and making sure that they are happy with the compensation as well as the work environment can enhance their output. And well planned and carried out survey can give the impression that the organization does care for and gives attention to the employees.

From Sri Lanka
marshneil

Of course Kumar - u should get in touch with these pple - they can tell y objectively (well biased also) why the left... We follow the same exercise but we don't have a formal format/ questionnaire yet - so far I have only modified an exit interview form to do the same. You will get valuable insights into their managers and their way of working and other factors that drove them away. Also, it's good to care abt your alumni because they are your ambassadors! :-) Good luck!
From India
benque
Thank for your valuable suggestion and i am fully agree with your views,but what my idea is to get feedback from the ex-employee who has settled with his new job n will be comfortable in giving true feedback and also if possible we can call them back who's performance was very good.hope u will guide me further
From India, Mumbai
anuja_raghavi
Hi, I think its pretty long time to get in touch with them. Anyway, i think this may be helpful to u, please find the attached questionnare. Ours is a manufacturing & servicing inductry. Regards, Anu
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc exit_interview_ques_580.doc (23.5 KB, 263 views)

khyat

i m attaching 2 exit interview questionnaire...hope its useful
From India, Khopoli
File Type: xls exit_interview1_148.xls (27.5 KB, 193 views)

khyat

2nd one
From India, Khopoli
File Type: xls exit1_193.xls (107.5 KB, 138 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.