No Tags Found!

fgla

Hi Vini,
In the automotive manufacturing industries main focus on delivery on time, Zero PPM, Zero accident, & Maintaining the 5-S on the shop Floor. And all these result you get from Shop-floor related staff. Mainly Workforce & supervisory Staff. If you want to get good result than focus on the bottom line staff & middle management. For any further assistance you can email me
Regard
Sunil K Chauhan

From India, Calcutta
audi.narasingam

Dear Vini
In addition to all the suggestions given by our peers , I would like add:
. ISO / TS 16949 is the base. All employees must be aware of the requirements.
For processes SPC (Statistical Process Control) must be practised throughout the organisation
Also Training on Basic 7QC tools, Poka Yoke, Naze-Naze (Why-Why / Root cause Analysis) is a must for an Engineer's asenal of problem solving tools to reduce variation in the process and addressing Customer complaints.
The 8_Disciplines of problem solving / report writing will be a requirement to addressing customer complaints.
Also some Automotive customers follow the German spec : VDA version 6.2.
I hope that my input is relevant to your querry.
Best Regards
Audi Narasingam

From Singapore, Singapore
abcstaffingsolution

Dear Vini,
To do it in a structured way you need to do a TNA (Training need analysis) by identifying the gaps between the management structure, Based on it you frame a training calender. You conduct Inbound training in the areas where major employees need to horn a particular skill set. You send participants to public program on specific topics.And there is the induction for new joinees / you could conduct induction programs if it has not been done earlier.
In the training calender you could put a mix of Behavioral & Technical aspects as per the organisation requirement. You can also conduct sessions on Statutory topics, Laws & Finance, where these are general topics as all employees need to know and benefit in their day to day life. We feel it would be a structured approach to follow in the long run. The training program would be followed by study on effectiveness,assessment, impact and ROI.
Rajah Mohan
Founder - ABC Staffing Solution

From India, Madras
sandeepkgovind

Hai,
Vini
Good time to talk you i am to working the same field as you, i am struggle at first in fixing training programs on employees at automobile sector finally i come to know the soft skill training give more importance than the technical training programs so i suggest you to give an soft skill training at various level it helps to come up the employees in a good attitude and mentality.
Regds,
SANDEEP K K HR,

From India, Ernakulam
bpugazhendhi

We should keep in mind that training is given to 1. fill up the gaps in performance/skills and 2. to prepare the employees for future assignments/requirements. To ascertain these gaps and requirements a training need analysis (TNA) is to be done in the first place. Then you have to draw the training programes to meet these needs. How you conduct the TNA depends on the size and structure of the company.
From India, Madras
sandeepkgovind

Dear,
i am not believe the old methods of training just think one, today employees are a smart worker they have the potential to do the things but the attitude will not be reach that level , here we wants develop a KSA of the employees bcs the 100% of result given by the attitude formation.

From India, Ernakulam
onb
Hi Vini,
As you are looking for awareness programs relevant to the manufacturing Industry, I would suggest checking out the cycle1 courses from The "Supply Chain Foundation" (SCF). The entry course is available in most large cities in India. Best Regards, Olivier BRUSLE

From Belgium, Brussels
corp_consultants
Hi Mr Vini
Iam Rajendra ,a corporate consultant for the past 15 years, I take up all the CAD?CAM trainings for the Manufacturing and Design Industry.
For any CAD/CAM training or softskill training you can call me on 9845659190 or mail rajendra (dot) kodangi (at) gmail (dot) com
Regards
Rajendra

From India, Bangalore
vmeet.alex

Dear Vini
I assume the training program you are looking is for Employee Development. ( not process specific or technical)
The best training for Understanding who you are , what you are meant to be and Understanding the value of others is NLP.
Numerous companies have benefited out of this program. The best in class low cost - high quality is www INDIANNLP com.
or you may try www Shinota com.
Regards
Alex

ulsamant
Dear Vini,
I am sure you have professionals working in Projects and Product Development Divisons.
We at PM-Skills, serve practitioners and organizations in understanding good project management practices and using tools. We can conduct MS-Project Training in your office. At PM Skills, our mission is to offer best training and consultancy services to meet all your corporate Project Management requirements. We have served clients like Crompton Greaves, Juniper Networks,Quest
Pl. do visit our web-site PM Skills - Home , to learn more. Call us to discuss more! Looking forward to discussing your training needs.
Regards.
-Ulhas

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.