vishal-vengurlekar
I joined mnc on 10jan 2023 and due to the stress of work i have put my resignation on 2nd may 2023..i m still in the probationary period..this work culture and work pressure is having adverse effect on my mental health so i put the resignation umder the pretext of higher education..they r now forcing me to serve 3 month notice..i cant really work given the adverse effect the work is having on my mental state..i am ready to give up the experience letter, compensation,pf everything but i want an immediate exit without any legal trouble..please advise..can they drag me to court n demand me to pay huge sum if i abscond..what would be the extent of amount they can demand..this is a big organisation that i m not sure if i can name here but its one of the 3 service oriented mnc giants in india.please advise.
From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Have you undergone any training with that Organization or joined there with some previous experience?

If you had joined there as a Trainee and signed some Training Agreement then your Employer might harass with legal proceedings.

Rather if you joined as experienced and on Probation please check for separation clause in your Appointment Order. If it is 3 months then you need to serve 3 months NP or please check with your HR for buyout options.

If NP is insisted and if you are absconding your employer might follow disciplinary process for breach of contract. You will not get relieving letter & FFS. Added bonus is you will get negative feedback in case future BGV.

So where ever possible try for proper relieving with partial notice and pay in lieu of balance notice period.

Importantly please don't join with any other employer without arriving at some amicable conclusion for this else you will be facing PF overlapping issue aswell.

From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You send a lawyer notice stating to relive you on cost in lieu of notice period. State that you desired to serve but as have to take up class which has been started. The management has to consider as per the terms of appointment, as there exist the provision to pay in lieu of notice.
You should share the terms of appointments for better guidance, all the suggestions are presumed conditions in mind.

From India, Mumbai
grimes-harrington
Finding a lawyer is the right thing to do. They will give you reasonable G Switch and practical advice to get out of the trouble you are in.
From United States, Seattle
Sanjeev K. Yd
Dear
You can leave the without any serve the notice period because it's the matter of mentally harassment so just leave the company with proper handover all company property to the company. No one can bound you.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.