No Tags Found!

msnraju2005

Dear Meenakshi,
Thank you for your prompt reply, but the workmen who has expired by natural decease or get normal death is not entitled to get compensation under Workmen Compensation Act, 1923 as earlier said by our colleague/senior Mr.Phani. The employer may pay sympathetically some amount to his dependents as a compensation on behalf of the organization if possible.
Thanking you,
MSN Raju

From India
msnraju2005

Dear Phani,
Please explain me the process of claim. If, accident occurred in the workplace, what is the initial step to process the claim under workmen compensation act. Awaiting for your valuable and prompt reply please.
Thanking you,
MSN RAJU

From India
phaniacp

Dear Raju,
Here againg you should conisder whether he is under ESI coverage or not.
1) under ESI, the governoment will pay the death benefit/ damage benefit and also other things like pension and loss benefits
2) if not under ESI, my kind suggestion is to insure each and every employee for a RS.2L to 3L generl Insurance. This helps your orgn more.
2.a) if not covered under ESI and any accident insurance policy, th eorgn has to pay death claim based on calcultion considering the paramenters of age and his earning (refer to the eact). here you need to consider the case/ damage paramenter(%age of loss as per act)
Hope i made you clear

From India, Warangal
msnraju2005

Dear Phani,
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Our work site is out of ESI coverage. We are having Workmen compensation policy under Oriental Insurance Company. If any workmen met with an accident, how can I claim and how can I approach the insurance company and what forms to be filled and sent to insurance company for necessary claim. Please explain me briefly.
Regards,
MSN Raju

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.