exploremba
Dear Members and Visitors,

I would like to take this oppertunity to address all young graduates and budding HR Professionals planning for a enhancement in the field of HR, I would like to reccomend them the 2 years Master Degree program in Personel Management (MPM) affiliated by University of Pune. The Highlights of these program it's a specialized HR progam desinged as per the current HR Requirement in large Organizations.

After finishing this program you will be not only get the Master degree of University of Pune but you will find yourself in a position from where you start getting those exciting oppertunities for a Rewarding HR Career.

So move up and opt for MPM of Pune University.
Here the details for admission

Course: MPM (Master's in Personel Management)
Affiliation: University of Pune
Duration : 2 years (4 semesters)
Mode : correspondance and part time
Centre: Pune
Fees: 25,000/ year

admission has been started and continue till June 1st week, for any info & Guidance regarding admission please feel free to communicate or leave message.

Regards,
Sanjiv

From India, Pune
akamble062@gmail.com
Hi plz tell me is there entrance for MPM in puna university?? and tell mi the sylabus of entrance what type of question ask plzzzzzzzzz?
From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.