Kuljit Pal Singh

Well said friend, I was also thought so while reading the replies.... We are toooo harsh on our fellow member!!! Thanks for this simple and wonderful thought worthy post!!! Regards
From India, Vadodara
suparna_22

Its such a simple question to answer...I don’t understand why were u blank at that time??? 35/100*90=31.5
From India, Delhi
rashee_sarkar

Hi Ravi,
Thanks for such interesting trick of squares of digits ending with five. Can be useful while giving aptitude test/entrance test.
Could you please share some more tricks of mathematical aptitude questions for quick answers.
Thanks
Rashee

From India, Delhi
swamisyal
Such questions are never asked intentionally by any interviewer. They come out sequentially. In an interview I asked one engineering graduate, what would the lower limit of 20+/- .005 read out. When he couldn't answer, I reduced the standard of question and asked again what would the lower limit of 20+/- .5 read out. Still he couldn't answer then I further reduced the level and asked how to reduce 5 paise from 5 rupee. He couldn't use decimal system, first he converted 5 rupees into paise and then subtracted 5 paise from it to tell me that it is 495 paise.
From India, Mumbai
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

HI ALL,
Whenever A QUESTION IS ASKED, SOME OF THE MEMBERS REPLY IN A Sarcastic way, which may hurt the feeling of the person who posed a question. For example, K Ravi says. Hey Go back to school"! These kinds of reply could be avoided. Mr. RAVI must know all are not as intelligent as him. If possible one should help, otherwise keep quiet. It doesn't look nice to decry some body. I do hope that Mr. Ravi WILL TAKE THIS in a positive way. Let us all be a model HR people for others to follow.
M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, BANGALORE

From India, Bangalore
kan_saha

thanks for all replies.
The crux and the gist that i gather from all replies and posts of this particular series is that, there is an easier and faster method of calculating numbers.
Can anybody tell me if there's any good book on Vedic Math available, online or offline?
thanks,
Kanishka

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.