No Tags Found!

vineet_dugal
its good can u pls add one/two slides on effects on individual if he is negatively motivated :)

joshua

Looks good.... Where will you be presenting this ? In class ? Or were you required to do this as a part of your project.
From India, Bangalore
shoumo.chakraborty
Dear Sehgal, Gud prez, but jus wanted to indicate a spelling error in the word "designed" in the footer. The last 'd' has been omitted. Regards, Shomes
From India, Bangalore
praveensheshadri
Hi
I liked all the PPT of motivation it is good & one thing i need an very effective one motivation study material or an PPT where i have an bunch of 500 people who have come in for the work after going on for an indefinite strike for forming an union . i need to train my supervisors & subordinates in handling this people during this crunch period . so any one help me out in this .
Praveen

gcwc

Hi! Thanks for powerpoint presentation. Although a bit on the basic side nonetheless it’s still informative and could prove useful for my future presentation. Thank you!

gcwc

Thank you for these ppt. I think it’ll be quite useful in my attempt to learn more about motivation. Thank you again and hope I too can contribute in the future like you do! :D :D 8)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.