No Tags Found!

kabuljanjan
Hi All,
Please help me as i am in very bad situation.
I have been working in a private company since 2010 in a managerial level and my director is very corrupt person as he earns 60000 USD per month illegally from a project but i am the only one know about this issue and i could not do or discuss anything with him, if i say something then he threat me in very bad manner so please advise me in this regards what to do???
Thanks
Mujtaba

From Afghanistan, Kabul
nejati80

Mujtaba Jan,
The only way that you have is to find some way to talk this issue with board of Director but informally and somehow that no one knows that you inform them since you can write a letter and do not mention your name and inform them about this case if you are thinking that if your manager know about it than your life is in danger so go for it however it’s not a good way and somehow its black mail process but make sure that you attach all the details and proof for this case and make sure that no one knows that you leak this documents and issues otherwise you know better the location and country culture :)
Please let me know if you have any questions

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.