No Tags Found!

prince_hrm
thank u deepali for ur valuable info. regarding hrd-climate survey.can u plz send me how to interpret and analyse and then the conclusion related to the particular topic thank u very much to you mam

prince_hrm
hi deepali and perena.i have collected the questionnaire samples regarding the hrd-climate survey.now plz help me out how to interpret and give the conclusion.i am having 100 data samples and it consists 38 questions in the questionnaire. i shall be highly obliged to u all.thanking u in anticipation.plz do it soon latest by 27.6.06. i have to submit my project on the topic HRD-CLIMATE SURVEY.LAST DATE IS ON 30.6.06

prince_hrm
hi deepali can u plz send me soft copy of how to analyse the questionnaire and interpretation by 30.6.06

Faizah
Hi All I am new to this. Would like to get some tips /assistance in designing questionnaires for climate survey for a non profit organisation. I hope someone can help me out. Thanks Faizah SIngapore

numerouno

I am currently working with an organisation that intended to develop a climate survey tool for use with staff. The driver for this was the connection with OHS (psychological injury/stress). The initial thinking was that the climate survey would help to work towards a good working environment that employees would want to stay in.

However, thinking has now broadened to look at a "workforce planning" approach that addresses recruitment and retention issues in the context of business sustainability. Clearly, if employees are experiencing job satisfaction this is one factor that will assist with retention of staff.

I attended a seminar where the design of questions were discussed. Below is an extract from my very scrappy notes:

Questions around

a. Max 30 questions. Should only take 3-5 min online.

b. Location, Division, Classification or job group or other.

c. Age last birthday

d. Cultural Profile - how important is this info and can it be used by management?

e. Impairment - put it into a context--e.g. what work needs does this raise? May be best not to use as it might create some liability for management.

f. Mobility patterns -How long in sector- Are you thinking of staying with us- Include unsure. Don't worry about breaks in service

g. Working arrangements - type p/t, f/t etc) # hrs worked (drop list) -are you interested in working more hours?

h. Why you choose to work in [name of company]? Why would you leave ?(flip questions)

i. Careful exploration of retirement intentions - inducements to stay

j. Qualifications -only if used to consider training arrangements - what would interest you?

k. Do you have caring responsibilities?

l. Barriers to continued employment

m. What do you think are good recruitment strategies - inducements -do people, have accurate into about industry?

n. How would you re-design job?

Some questions around whether people have issues with management would be useful in terms of identifying the "climate" of the organisation or specific work groups.

Hope this helps to generate some more creative thought.

Progress Enterprise

<link outdated-removed>

From Australia, Ballarat
shyamali

Dear Dipali, As requested, can you share that climate survey questionnaire with me? Regards, Shyamali
From India, Nasik
pinks_rk29
hi frndz, my name is priyanka... n i hav got a project on climate survey...could nyone plz assist me with the project, thnx...
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.