No Tags Found!

sanjaykumar09

Dear Sir

I am writing one concern which i tried asking from many people but there is not a single answer which can give me thrust to do the things in the same way.First we are a company working as a consessionnaire for a awarded BOT Project from NHAI.This concept of consessionnaire is that they operate as a custodian of the project and award various EPC contractor for construction of highway.They(CONCESSIONAAIRE) also maintain the highway and collect the toll as per contract.We have obtained the labour license by obtaining the form v from NHAI as a principal employer.

We have engaged one contractor for security purpose.They also require Contract license for which they are seeking FORM-V from our company.

There are two view point here:

1.As a principal employer NHAI should give the Form V to the secutity agencies

2.Alternatively since we have hired this security agency so we are as principal employer for him and we can issue him form v.

Before answering i request to the concern please go through the detail what i explained and then give us a solution.

Regards

sanjay Kumar

From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear Sanjay
Here you are the principal contractor, hence you got the form V. You cannot issue any form V to your sub-contractor. Your licence will cover all your sub contractors including the security agency.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.