No Tags Found!

bharathi1990

Worst Enemy to girl will be a girl, But the best friend to a boy will always be a girl. Great Contrast, But very True.................................:)
From India, Madras
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

I am the bestest friend of many gals :grin: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and bharti dont go so deep dub jaogi paani mein :)
From India, Madras
samyak1

Nik.........All I wanted to say is tht nothin is universal truth!! I ve best friends who are galz n boyz as well!!!!!!! So this generalized statement........dono but don like!!!
Waise bhi in India this is a general mentality!!! God!! Lets be realistic!!!

From India, Ahmadabad
samyak1

Bharathi dont be sentimental!!! Being female respect your gender!!! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
From India, Ahmadabad
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: why are u crying just because someone did not agree with u :rolleyes: :sleep: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
From India, Madras
samyak1

Ravi she is my friend so thts why she is bein emotional!!! Bharathi post something else!! I promise you I will agree!!!
From India, Ahmadabad
bharathi1990

Hey just kidding.......................:-D
But we girls will never be jealous about a boy but obliviously it may be a girl...................
This states in my thought...............Thats it......................:)
I'm ready to accept the truth regardless of gender to which I suppose to.

From India, Madras
samyak1

We all have opinions!! But me being feminist.....I came across this mentality of all Indian female tht their biggest enemy is Female!!! Its ok dear!!! Cheers!!!
From India, Ahmadabad
bharathi1990

RJ.................Next Time also i will post a deeeeeeeeeep msg................... I will push u inside while ur watching it..................:-D :-D :-D
From India, Madras
bharathi1990

Ur not an Indian Female......................:shock:............:-D :-D :-D Leave it dear...............Don’t take it serious...................:)
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.