No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hii All, Currently I'm working in A from last one year 2 months back for insurance purposes i given documents to insurance company, by mistakenly/unfortunately they created one agent code for me in there company with out my involvement/with out any my signatures and they added 2 policies under my agent code this and all they did without my involvement so pf amount contributed 1 time for me.

Later i applied for the personal loan in one bank they rejected due to my primary active company showing as this insurance company.

Then i got know they did like this, here my service is overlapping then i contacted them i said deactivate my member id under my uan and i taken one letter from them like i didn't accept any offer/i didn't sign anywhere due our mistake account got created like that.

Could anyone please let me know this will affect to my further job /current job

Is there any other way to resolve this issue...

Thanks in advance if any provide suggestions.
Please provide me solution for this

Thank you all

From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

Your story is not convincing, how come your PF account is created without your signature?
It is a difficult matter to close your PF account retrospectively. Once a UAN is created it remains active and all accounts are linked to it and this would get reflected on verification. You will have to actively follow up with the Insurance company to rectify the situation. For how long insurance company paid PF? Keep all your correspondence with the insurance/EPFO safe to demonstrate your innocence.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.