No Tags Found!

hr_hari

Hi All, Lets fix 2 locations 1. Hyderabad. 2. Bangalore. I am gonna create a poll. Lets see how this helps us. Please follow the link to give your post.
From India, Madras
sumi71

Hi Hari, Good job done. You have created a opinion poll for selecting the location for the All India Meet. Let us see what is people’s verdict. Regards, Umesh.S.
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi All,
As far as the location is concerned the polling is going on. Hyderabad & Bangalore is equally scoring the preferred place for the All India Cite HR Meet.
Please all of you vote for your preferred location. If you have any other suggestion please reply it here mentioning your option.
Regards,
Umesh.S

From India, Bangalore
hr_hari

Hey people.., What Happened.. No replys for the past few days... Don;t loose interest guys.. Come On cheerup. Lets do it... Tentative Agenda will be released soon. I need your contributions plzz...
From India, Madras
hr_hari

HI All.. Update as on NOV 1st Week.
Encouraging.....
Lets make this vibe moreeeeee
Hari krishnan Chennai
Shakila Borase Mumbai
Rachna Sinha Hyderabad
Gayathri Murali Anand, Gujarat
Sridharan.k Chennai
K.Deepthi Secunderabad
Gaurav goel New Delhi
Murugesan Hyderabad
B.K Raul New Delhi
Kamaljit Kaur Pune
Amarnath .N Bangalore
KRISHNARAJ P R Chennai
Geetika Bansal New Delhi
Kasina Ravi Kumar Hyderabad
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar Bangalore
Mamta Shekhawat Jaipur
Rajesh Kumar New Delhi
Thanks
Hari

From India, Madras
sumi71

Hi All,
Sorry I was not able to check this post from past one week as I was not available in station. But still the same slow mood and no interest is being shown from our HR fraternities. I feel it is better to do it local HR meets where we will get at least some good number of people, instead of trying such a bigger event and wasting the time.
Regards,
Umesh.S

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi Hari,
It is true.
It is better, we can organize it as Bangalore & Chennai meet with the members from these locations or else it can be Karnataka & Tamil Nadu Meet. So that the members from these states and willing to participate can do it and we welcome them all.
Hi Guys atleast we from south we will orgnaise and do it. Send in your comments and suggestions.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
hr_hari

Hellooooo.. Anybody there.. Still all are in diwali mood is it? :D Ok.. Lets get back to action... What happend to our meet???????????
From India, Madras
K.Ravi

Dear Friends,
U could have conducted an ALL INDIA MEET ALSO, but as I mentioned before there was no proper planning so no enthusiasm from employees.
U should have before only released the agenda of the MEET.
Well I dont intend to hurt anybody with this, but I just want to mention that everything should be properly planned and executed. The even CITE HR ALL INDIA MEET is not an issue.

From India, Pune
r.vijey

Dear Vijay,

Its a pleasure writing to you on forthcoming event of HR Sangamam on 9th December(Sunday). It’s been quite a while since HR Sangamam conducted its last event.

I sincerely thank you for patronizing HR Sangamam in the past one year or so. The next meeting is scheduled on the 9th of Dec ’07

between 10.30 a. m and 12.30 p.m.

Mr. G D Sharma, Vice President – Human Resources, L&T has kindly consented to address us on “Personal branding”. Further details may be found below.

It is my privilege to invite you for the forthcoming meet. Kindly confirm your participation by sending a reply to this mail.

If any of your HR contacts are accompanying us, please let us know, we would be glad to welcome them into the HR Sangamam family.

Venue: Andhra Chamber of Commerce, (Opp to Veterinary Hostpital in Anna Salai,Adj. to TNT Express, Nr. Saidapet Bus stop) New No:23,

Third Cross Street, West CIT Nagar, Nandanam, Chennai-600 035.

Participation fee: Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred only). Payment as usual may be made at the venue.

You are requested to report by 10.15 a. m to ensure timely start and finish of the programme.

Looking forward to meet you on Sunday!

Warm regards,

Vijayakumar.R

Team HR Sangamam

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.