No Tags Found!

mhasanmonir

Hi ! I am Monir from Bangladesh. I am working as a Worldwide Advertising Company (www.bbdo.com). Recently my company has been taken a decision to buildup a employee fund which structure will be a fixed amount deduct from each employee and same amount deposit from Company account for every employee. This both amount deposit a Financial Institution as monthly basis. I am working a Finance & Accounts department for this my authority assigned me for this project and my responsibility is to build up a policy as per follow the rules & regulation. It will be help for me if you provide me some guideline regarding this issues
Thanks
Monir

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi!
I have helped many companies set up and develop policies and manuals governing various employee funds, like provident and employee welfare funds. I have also developed operating manuals for savings and loan association, and has helped a savings bank in their policy needs.
We can help you and your organization. Please contact us if you need external help and has budget.
Best regards.
Ed Llarena, Jr.
Managing Partner
Emilla International Consulting Services

From Philippines, Parañaque
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.